Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Introducing Ugandan Juliana Kanyomozi (African Celine Dion)

I came across this gorgeous Congolese Lady singing a Duet with beautiful Ugandan Singer Juliana Kanyomozi (I call her Africa's Celine Dion). Such Beautiful Ladies, i never heard of them till now.
.

.
Alicios is so pretty and resembles my oh so pretty nollywood actress - look at the lips and nose and guess who, i wont mention her name - she know who she is. :) 
.

.
Tell me she is not an excellent singer. I got goose pimples listening to Juliane.
whoever her publicist or PR people are am sorry yall aint doing a good enough job. Are you kidding me, with this voice, how come not many have heard of her. You gotta do better, Her voice is too phenomenal - Help push her brand globally. Please
.
Gosh I so love my Africa. Africa Rocks! So many talents. We dont give our selves enough credit, always kissing the asses of the western world. We got the best talents bar none.
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...