Monday, June 24, 2013

Introducing Kansiime Anne (Funny Ugandan Comedienne)

.
If you have never watched this lady on you tube, you are so behind. Her name is Kansiime Anne, and she was born in raised in Uganda and hilariously funny. her comedy skits are on her youtube channel and she does her skit in both her native Swahili language and some in English. A few are posted  below.
.
It hurts me that there are so many extremely great talents and i never get to learn of many of them till later - all i learn of most is those in my western region but sometimes when the stars are in the East or South, unless some one brings it to my attention I never know. 
.
.

.

.
i was practically on the floor watching her imitate some of our regular typical useless african politicians who dont know their left from their right nor speak good english. I mean see how she puts on a straight face. I dont know if she is imitating a specific Ugandan politician but from this skit i see several useless politicians from my own country Ghana.
.
This blog is not for only my native Ghanaians or my Nigerian neighbours only. This Blog is to shine the light on all african stars on the continent so please if you know of any great actors, actresses, comediennes etc, just bring them to my attention, i will watch them and make my judgement if they are good and then promo them on this blog.
.
Can anyone recommend any great Ugandan or Kenyan movies (preferably i like to start with romantic ones). 
.

1 comment:

Christina typearls said...

good review. www.typearls.org

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...