Monday, May 13, 2013

The Best Man Holiday (Sequel to The Best Man) - Nov 2013 Release (TRAILER)

And following my post from last week, Here I bring you the long awaited trailer of THE BEST MAN HOLIDAY. Boy i can not wait. I am so excited already and am sure you are too.
.
.


Posted on April  27 2013
.
Sanaa Lathan
.
If you frequent this blog you will know i am a sucker for Romance and Great Black Movies (Africa or Black Hollywood). I talked a lot about some of my old black Hollywood favourites and Best Man is one of em.
.
The sequel for the 1999 film, ‘The Best Man‘, is going to be released this year 2013. All the original cast including Sanaa Lathan, Nia Long, Monica Calhoun, Regina Hall, Taye Diggs, Morris Chestnut, Terrence Howard and Harold Perrineau
.
According to Indie Wire, the new film, directed by Malcolm D. Lee is called ‘The Best Man Holiday’ and is described, with the following story line 
.
"When the college friends finally reunite over the Christmas holidays, 15 years after the first film, they will discover just how easy it is for long-forgotten rivalries and romances to be ignited." 
.
The film is set to hit the big screen, November 2013.
.
Sanaa Lathan (pregnant in Movie)
.
Regina Hall (Sanaas Best Fried in real life)
.
Regina Hall
.
Terrence Howard
Taye Diggs, Terrence Howard and Harold Perrineau were spotted filming, groceries in hand

.
Can Someone Shout Excited ??  Well for me - to say I am excied will be an understatement. I am so excited beyond words. I mean this gives me hope that maybe just maybe -  they will sequel LOVE JONES  too someday - my other all time favourite with Nia Long and Larenz Tate (black hollywood love movies aint never been the same since) - its like great black love movies died or something. 
.
I hear someone dies, but obviously we dont know who. I been racking my brains trying to fiqure out who that could be. Please i dont want to cry watching this movie ohh, abeg.
.
(See Old Post and Here )
.
I Love love love love love love me Some Sanaa Lathan (been loving her since L&B) - I think she is so beautiful beyond words - gorgeous just gorgeous (oh and by the way she is 40 plus years old, just like the rest of the female cast Nia Long, Monica Calhoun, Regina Hall and giving the 20 somethings a run for their money) - I am just waiting to see be cast in a lead in another love movie. I look forward to seeing her in Best Man Holiday.

My Beautiful Gorgeous Sanaa On Set getting her hair done. Gosh i love this chick (I still watch L&B). My first daughter SHALL be called Sanaa.
.

1 comment:

Adesuwa said...

I'm EXCITED!!!! This is a long time coming!! Have you been keeping up with "OUR" movies? My dear, Alexx Ekubo needs to come off that list of young actors to look out for. I saw three more movies with him and uhhhh... NO, GURL... NO!!! On top of that, he seems to have teamed up with Rukky Sandra and 'em... EWWWWWW!!! Chelsea Eze is a STAR!!!! Anyway, this comment is about "The Best Man Holiday" and look at that cast! Black don't crack my friend! They all look amazing!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...