Tuesday, February 19, 2013

RIP Justis Esiri (Top Nollywood Veteran Actor)

.
I cant take this anymore. Yet again another Nollywood Legend is passed on - Actor Justus Esiri. I never even heard he was sick or anything so this all comes as a shock to me.  A true great method actor whom i loved to watch (yall know i love method actors). 
.
Justus was not just any great actor but a well travelled - well learned man who spoke several languages. I read his interview once and he is so smart than most even know. He was a very great actor, well spoken and funny. I am very disappointed he is gone, just deeply hurt right now. Enough already we dont want to hear any more death of our best veterans anymore. I hope this is the last death i hear of this year. Its just so much to take.
.
RIP Justus Esiri.
.

1 comment:

Adesuwa said...

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Oh MY GOODNESS!!!! I'm in COMPLETE DISBELIEF!!! Oh... How sad! Another great actor gone. This is too much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...