Thursday, December 20, 2012

Michael Ealy Why Why Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy??????

.
Today, Michael Ealy's rep revealed to People Magazine that Michael has been secretly married since October to his girlfriend of four years, Khatira Rafiqzada. Michael has always been a private guy, and he wanted to enjoy his time as a newlywed with his wife privately. Now that some time has passed and the holidays are here, he wanted to share the news with his fans that he is married and very happy. 
.
Four effing years Michael? so you were cheating on me all this while. There goes my dreams of green eyed babies.
.
This is the saddest day in my life this year. I will cry till 2013.  Michael Why, what did i do to you, Why have you broken my lil heart. 
.
:( 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...