Thursday, November 15, 2012

Rest In Peace Pete Eneh

.

Pete Eneh after a long ailment, (to which his one leg was amputed just a couple of weeks ago) has passed on today and I am very sad.
.
Uncle Pete, was a veteran actor of Nollywood (well known to many of us who have been watching african movies for at least 10-12yrs). He was a "GREAT" actor - one whom i so dearly admired, loved and respected so much because he reminded me of my dad plus i loved his acting. I just loved his humility, grace and all the wisdom he spoke even if it was just a character in a movie. Like Geraldine Ekeocha whom i misss so much already i will miss Pete Eneh a lot - and my sincere condolence and prayers go out to his family, friends and loved ones.
.
In my language i say " Pete Eneh, Demerifa Due" as in Pete Eneh, May You Rest in Perfect Peace.
.
Pete Eneh is gone, Sam Loco is Gone, Geraldine Ekeocha is gone - enough already. All my veteran favourites are just leaving us. This is not fair oh.
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...