Thursday, November 1, 2012

Journey To Self (One of my Highly Anticipated Upcoming Movie)

.


Upcoming Movie titled "JOURNEY TO SELF" starring singer-actress Ashionye Michelle Raccah, who also co-produced the movie, and it also features Nse Ikpe-Etim, Carol King, Kalu Ikeagwu, Femi Brainard, Femi Jacobs, Chris Attoh, Katherine Obiang Edoho, Tosin Sido.
.
I must say this is one of my most highly anticipated movie for 2013 as well as "Weekend Getaway" - Yall know i love quality movies with a great story line, production, direction and articulate eloquent cast who are not going to waste my time. If this movie is coupled with great production and direction, I know this movie will be a sure winner. I cant wait to see it. I predict this movie is not a time waster. Great Cast (no razz). 
.
Many Women producers in African Movie industry are doing very well. Making me think of writing a script or producing someday God willing. Good women producers inspire me. I look forward to watch this movie.
.
Watch Trailer:
.

.

.
Please bear with me, i willl update with story line later.

Thanks

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...