Monday, October 15, 2012

Poetry by Janette...ikz (Passion For Christ)

Well, my friends, every now and then i like to switch it up a notch on this blog. Some few things you may not know about me is I don't just love all kinds of movies - but i am also a die hard poetic fan too and Janette ikz is my favorite. As a christian i feel her poems are one of the best. Love Janette...ikz.  
.
(Honestly, lol, the movie "Love Jones" got me into poetry many years ago)
.
Silent ...... and Listen (and dont clap - u snap. Lol)
.
.I WILL WAIT FOR YOU

.
31 TO BE EXACT
.
THE TRUTH WITHOUT PHOTOSHOP

.
READY OR NOT
.
IDENTITY CRISIS OF A MISFIT
.(Poet Ezekiel Azonwu ) - yes he is naija. Igbo to be exact. Hes very talented
.
last but not least is Jefferson Bethke (if you dont know bout him then u r a lil late)
.

.
These are the type of people they should be showing on BET, instead of those nonsense booty shaking females. The youth should be listening to people like this lady (Janette ikz) & gentlemen (Ezekiel) & (Jefferson etc). They are inspiring and have a lot of wisdom to share. I could listen to them all day. This is the kind of positive stuff i listen to my my car. 
.
Ladies (and gents), please In your own lil communities, join the movement yall and please pass the word around (especially to any youth you know. In these last days the enemy always target the innocent youth first). The enemy will not win. 

Check out related sites - Passion for Christ
http://www.p4cm.com/ or join fb http://www.facebook.com/Passion4ChristMovement.
.
http://www.31status.com/#!home/mainPage
.
Please enjoy


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...