Saturday, June 2, 2012

My Michael Ealy (Upscale)

Michael Ealy
.

I am a magazine junkie (i subscribe, buy and read it all - from lifestyle, entertainment to interior decor - you name it all - am on it and never behind - i dont do those trash tabloids mags though - leave that to the birds).
.
This month of June , amongst all the new mags for June/July that have hit the shelve, this is the only one i care about - (wink wink) - am just saying though.  What did you expect, dats ma mens & em.! (as dmx will say) - yall know i love me some Michael - i can never get enough of them green eyes, since I saw my pretty Ricky in Barber Shop - my gosh i love me some Michael.

.

Anyway! In the newest issue of ‘Upscale Magazine’.  Inside, he chats it up about his refusal to date "industry" chicks’ [He x's out the Taraji rumors] - Ms Tilii says THANK  YOU JESUS!, and dating chicks with ‘daddy issues’ (We know what you mean Michael)

.

On why his past relationships never lasted long

I think there was a part of me that was just attracted to the crazy. I tended to involve myself with women that brought drama. And I had a bit of a savior complex. I thought I could save them from whatever daddy issues or cheating issues [they had].

.

On why he can’t date any women within the industry

I’ve been done with [dating industry women]. You do it for years and years and years—theater, television, film. It’s a workplace thing… But the difference for me now is that I’m mature enough to know that this is a work thing. The minute we stop production, I’m not going to feel this way anymore

.
Michael, WellGaaDamn - whatthehellthatcrazychickdoyou? we all know & now its confirm she crazy. All that glitters ain't gold mehn! If yall dont know what/who he talking about - then leave it alone. LOL LOL 
.
Grab your copy of this Issue and read the rest (its actually "July" issue).
.
And on that note - let me squeeze in these lyrics and chorus. Ms Tilii gets weak in the knees when she hears this song. I will never forget this song or scene. Even in traffic on Atlanta Highway I-85 going to work, I just loose it in my car hearing it on the radio and don't care whose watching. LOL LOL 
.
Baby, tonight's the night I let you know
Baby, tonight's the night we lose control
Baby, tonight you need that, tonight believe that
Tonight i'll be the best you ever had
I don't wanna brag, but i'll be
The best you ever had
I don't wanna brag, but i'll be
The best you ever had
.
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...