Monday, June 4, 2012

Happy Diamond Jubilee to Queen Elizabeth

.
Happy Diamond Jubilee to the Queen - all hail the Queen.
.
I wish I was home in east London right now to enjoy these festivities - i was home in London during the golden jubilee and it was fabulous, but unfortunately could not make this years diamond jubilee. I will make it up in July during the Olympics considering its right in my hood in Hackney Wick/Stratford. I miss london so much (especially my work holiday entitlements Lol) - I miss Tesco, John Lewis and Selfridges and all of Oxford Street. I don't miss the weather but i miss London none the less. I miss my whole family.
.
2012 honours the queen's 60-year reign of Queen Elizabeth II.  The late May Bank Holiday was moved to Monday & Tuesday, June 4 & 5, 2012, giving the nation a four-day long weekend. The special bank holiday celebrate the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee in the United Kingdom (UK).
.


(Will and Kate look great. wink: Harry is so cute, i wait for the day he gets married lol)
.
.
I will be bringing you some more photos (including others from across the world ) as we celebrate the Queens Diamond Jubilee (60 years on the thrown).
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...