Monday, May 7, 2012

Movie Memorable Scenes, Songs and Quotes

.
For me, there is always something memorable i take from a great movie. It could be a song, a quote said, some poetry etc. Here I have compiled all the memorable scenes, songs and/or quotes from my past favourite movies - these are the few i have compiled but i will add to it as time goes by.
.
As you can see the above is "Love Jones" and the one scene that never leaves my memory is the Poetry Scene by Larenz Tate., as you will see here - "A Blues for Nina" (aka Brotha to the Night) - (fav line: f**k ya man, Am not worried bout him"). Hmm bruthas dont even know how to write poetry like these - these days - now they tweet - LOL LOL.
.
.
The Best Man below had the wedding scene where everyone was dancing electric slide t o Cameo song  "Candy". Thats song never left my memory, every-time I hear it , it takes me back to The Best Man.
.
.
Then there is "Love and Basketball - 


.
I call this my favourite scene - the Love Scene - so decent and well done - not too much - just right. Immediately any one hears that Maxwell song "A Womans Work" - you think of nothing else but L&B.
.

Love and basketball by BAB2OCH

.
as well as this scene i call "Double or Nothing" and then coupled that with that song You made a Fool of Me" by Meshelle Ndegeocello  in the background (twas wrap 4me Lol)
.
.
Jasons Lyric
.
(am going to skip posting the video of my favourite scene in this movie)
.
And now recently my new one is Think Like A Man roof top scene with "MY" Michael Ealy and Teraji's character with that John Legend Song "Tonight" which i cant get out ma damn head. Chei I didnt even know John Legend had muscles (lol) until l saw the official music video.
.
.(Ladies if u wondering - it is 2:18 - right there! right there! pause sha!)
Honestly i coulda done without Luda rap hook. It woulda been just fine.
From  here on is like immediately you hear this song, its like you think of nothing else but the roof top scene and Michael Ealy in TLAM, kinda like you would when you hear Maxwell song "A Womans Work" and you think "L&B" - see whattam saying (wink)
.
Here are the Lyrics
.
.
I'd post some scenes from Ego Boyo, "Keeping Faith" or Butterfly etc if i had the footage. 
.
So tell me, what are some of your memorable scenes of a movie - be it a song, a quote, a phrase, some poetry etc. - if you have a footage i can post it.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...