Friday, April 20, 2012

Which Stores do you BUY your movies

Hi Everyone
.
Please i need you all to help me out. What state or country do you live in and where do you BUY your movies (if you are one of those online movie watchers you can just bypass this thread), I am only asking for physical stores.
I get a lot of emails from people all over the world telling me there live here or there and need my help in where to purchase movies in their localities. 
.
Obviously you all know i live in Atlanta Georgia USA by way of Accra Ghana so I only know places here in Atlanta, so i am asking you all to help me out to help my other readers. 
.
You tell me names of stores you know in your area and i will list them. I am even willing to do free promos for these stores pertaining specifically to new movie releases only - no charge. Every lil bit of publicity helps.  
.
The latest inquiry i had was from a lady from Los Angeles. I know for sure i have several LA readers, please let me know where you buy your movies so i can list it.
.
Read Here to see the list i have thus far. Thank you in advance everyone and have a blessed and nice weekend

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...