Tuesday, April 24, 2012

UPCOMING 2012 CANNES FILM FESTIVAL

Just to alert you all - the Cannes film festival is coming on on May 16-27 2012 - less than a month away.
.
I have been told that Ghana nominated only 11 names to the invitations this year. I know the list but i cant confirm it to yall until i know this is 100% true. 
.
(I cant get pissed off by a rumor so for now - i will say no more, until I confirm everything). 
.
I am just curious to know who are the decision makers and jury in Ghana, who decides who goes and who doesn't go. I know for a fact Cannes expect each country to nominate their list of names of whom to invite, but as to who decides in Ghana who is invited or not, I am yet to know that, but i will find out. The nonsense disrespect to non English actors has got to stop.
.
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...