Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Rugged Priest - (A Kenyan Movie)





I will write more details about this movie later but in the mean time just check out the trailer. Seems interesting.
.

I look forward to watching this movie - this topic of priest having relationship as we see in this movie is one of those hush topics in our African community. But i know it exist. I never really understood the reason behind some priests not being allowed to marry. Maybe if they did all this wont happen.
.

Thanks to my Kenyan reader for sending me this trailer. I always want to shine the light on all great African movies (not just Ghanaian or Nigerian) - and so i ask you all wherever you are from in Africa - if there are any great movie releases -just let me know and i will publicize it here for you here. I want to support all my African countries with my free publicity. This is the least i can do.  Its my greatest pleasure. 
.
Thanks

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...