Monday, April 9, 2012

Genny & Majid 2012

How would you feel if i told you my Genny and my Majid have another movie coming. I am not trying to tease you or nothing but stay tuned. Its not your typical movie - the script sounds hella good and thats all am going to say. Stay tuned. I am on pins and needles just like you. When i am given the green light to spill all i will.
.
Apart from these our very two favourites - 2012 sounds quite promising - so keep on having patience. All these bombardment of crap movies will not be like this forever. One day one day  - it will be the thing of the past - fingers cross. 
.
(Ps: I hear there is another crap release in the pipeline titled "Jollof Rice" LOL LOL  - combine the upcoming movie "Jollof rice with other movies titled  "Blackberry Babes", "Facebook babes, "I-Phone Boys, "Twitter Babes" - its a done deal - we got an ever growing mountain catalogue of crap movies- What else is new ?? LOL ). 
.
Sometimes i blame y'all, cos either way , somebody is buying these *ish*, for them to keep on producing. LOL

3 comments:

Adesuwa said...

SOME of the movies coming out this year sound soooooo goooood!!! Weekend Getaway, Phone Swap, Amina, Aina (hopefully), THIS... there are like 3 more. That's a lot!!! I'm proud! Let's stay on this trajectory. I pray that movies like Fashion House are on their way to being a thing of the past.

Anonymous said...

You make me laugh iPhone babes, twitter babes. As if blackberry babes wasn't enough lol. Well I will be looking out for that movie with Gen and my majid hope it comes out before December.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait I love those two. Now I'm going to be looking out for that movie. I just hope it comes out this year and not 2013. I want to know what the movie is about, I'm so excited

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...