Thursday, April 12, 2012

Funny Video with Regina Hall (Think Like a Man)

Funny video of my favourite actress Regina Hall
.

.
Here as the some of the cast of Think Like A Man is being interviewed, we got my one of  fav chick Regina Hall. If you are wondering if she is high or drunk, NO she is neither  - she is one of my favourite actresses (check out www.imdb.com for her resume) but more so my one of my favourite comediennes and a great personality. In this video she is just a acting silly as she always does - but she puts on a serious face one cannot tell LOL. She is not just a pretty face, but also an underrated actress and comedienne than people give her credit (BTW-she is also Sanaa Lathan's best friend). She cracks me up so much.
.
 Don't forget to go and watch "Think Like A Man" which comes out next week in nationwide theaters (April 20 2012). I am very impressed of how much time they whole cast and crew and movie owners have put in in marketing and promo-ing this movie for the past 4 months - they were just here in Atlanta - Atlantic Station AMC 2 weeks ago and have been stopping in every major city for further promos. I'll be highly dissapointed if it doesn't make #1 or #2 in the box office. Good Luck Guys.
.
(ps: the folks you see in the video are just some of the cast - not all of em)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...