Friday, April 20, 2012

Think Like A Man (All Black Cast Hollywood Movie)


April 20 2012:
Had to bump up this thread again from Feb 10 2012 cos its out today in nationwide theaters. Grab your friends and go watch and Oh if your neighborhood cinema has a lot of black traffic, make sure you go at a good time other wise i promise you - you wont hear a damn thing. I know what am talking about. I am going to watch the morning show at my local AMC theatre (Discover Mills AMC in Gwinnett County) cos i don't want any disturbance when my green eyed Michael Ealy comes on screen. Yall know how my fellow black women be - always screaming and shouting when when a fine brother comes on screen. LOL - I still love black folks in movie theaters with black cast - they are just hilarious with their comments. I don't think i can wait till tommorow. I just might as well go tonight on prime time and sit in the middle of the screams. I most definitely will re-watch again one morning show. (oh and get ready for Kevin Hart to make you laugh till rib stiffness).
.
Common everybody lets support this movie. Have a great weekend
.
.



In November 2011, I also mentioned about this upcoming movie based on Steve Harvey book "Act Like A Lady Think like a Man". Well this movie is also being released in a about 4 weeks time on March 09 2011 so please look out for it and lets go out and support it. Yall know I will be front row and center salivating over my Michael Ealy - But please remind me not to go to watch it in a theatre bombarded by too many black folks, but rather a white neighborhood cos yall know "how we be" - i know i will not be able to hear one word if i go watch places like Dekalb county AMC or even Atlantic Station AMC - I love my fellow Black folks they dont know when to shut up when fine brothers come on big screen. They talk through out the movie from beginning to end, then Women be shouting , queenies (esp in Atlanta) will be shouting louder, snapping their fingers, blowing kisses - and oh and lets not forget the ones who are adamant about sneaking in thier toddler babies.
.
I  may have to convince my friends to let us travel 45mins up north in predominant 'burbs' Alpharetta or Forsyth county (lol) to watch this movie the first day it comes out (that is if oyibos decide to screen it in their burbs LOL LOL LOL - i think Tyler movies are always safe - no gangbangings or just great morals and lessons learnt at the end of the day so am sure they will show it). Feb and March is a great month in American Entertainment - lots of movie releases and lots of red carpet events. If you are all interested in me posting the red carpet events let me know
.


.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...