Saturday, February 18, 2012

Rest Peacefully Whitney Elizabeth Houston

The funeral is over and the last time i cried this much was when my dad passed in 1990. Its so sad, the highlight for me was when R-Kelly Sung "I Look To You", 
.
.
.
and when the casket was being carried out New Hope with "I will always love you being sung int he background" - i damn near died in my living room floor, I was crying so much from heavy heart, my heart ached. RayJ is seen at 0:24 touching the casket and breaking down, and Mama CissyHouston is  seen being helped to walk at 1:08
.
.
Finally she is at peace. May God be with Mama Cissy and Bobbi Kristina. May God even be with Bobby Brown - I refuse to judge or listen to any nonsense from the media and the he say she say.
.
Apart from "I will always love you" - this song "I love the Lord" will always be my favourite
.


.
.
Rest Peacefully Nippy  - we will always love you and no one can take your place. Heaven has surely gained an angel and you were so right in your last song you sung on stage in LA  "Jesus loves Me"- Jesus surely does love you. The funeral was beautiful and nice - ironically the sermon came to a close EXACTLY 3.30 - 3:45 just around the same time she died last week. My best speech was from Tyler Perry and Kevin Costner - so touching.
.
And in closing i would like to say lets respect the Houston family and keep the blogging gossips of he said  & she said to a minimum during this time.
.
Please dont believe all the negative nonsense the media tells you - especially not CNN let alone some FOX, MSNBC, TMZ , MTO or  tabloid newspaper or magazine or some effed up blog who will lie thru their teeth to garner traffic - dont solidify the nonsense you read because you think they have backed it up with some picture - one minute she drown in a tub next minute she was not in the tub after all, but she was lying in the hotel room - how does a 5'10 adult drown in a tub - a person dies at 3.30pm - body is not taken out the room till midnight while Clive Davis chose to continue with his party 4 floors down when the body is yet cold.?
.
There are a gajillion unanswered questions. But just dont believe anything they say. All I can say is he did not die by accident and thats what I believe - like Michael, Bob Marley etc - Whitney is worth more dead, than alive. I dont want to elaborate anymore - either way thats not going to bring her back. She is at peace now.
.
I rest my case.
.

.
.
Mama Cissy Houston's Touching Letter to her daughter Nippy (Whitney)
.
(Miss Tilii)
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...