Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sanaa Lathan Looking So Lovely



.
I am not known to post photos of people here just nilly willy, i am very picky, and i just couldnt help it with my most favourite actresse in the whole wide world SANAA LATHAN at the Warner Bros. & InStyle Golden Globe Awards Party
.
I just adore Sanaa so much I am naming my first daughter after her some day - have always loved this chick since "Love and Basketball" and she still remains my number one in Hollywood - bar none. I just adore her so much. She is just too gorgeous and such a great actress.
.
Yo Sanaa you and Gina Prince Bythewood seriously need to hook up again for another romantic movie (this time maybe with Michael Ealy) - its been more than 10 yrs now, and you have had as waiting far too long. Cmon girl we miss you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...