Sunday, December 25, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM MISS TILII


Wishing all my fellow Christians a
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
May our Lord God fulfil every heart desire you may have
I pray for Good Health, Safety and Abundant Prosperity to You all and your Families
That You shall never lack
.
.
I am extremely honoured that you are reading my blog and I promise to post more often in 2012 and even if there are no movies I think are worth reviewing - there are so many interesting topics we could talk about to make it more interesting. I wish you well. Amen.
.
I love my Jesus and today I am going to overdose on FOOD as i celebrate HIS birthday (jollof rice, chicken, yam balls, fried yams and fish, kenkey, african 1000 calorie salad  fried plantain and beans, cake, chinchin, poff poff, mascatto wine, irish cream, sheridan, lambrusco, fanta, coke, sprite, masketella, meatpie, cabin biscuit, bread pudding etc etc. I will start my diet Jan 3rd 2012 (LOL) as i concurrently do my 21 day fast with my church so am not worried.
.
If you are out and about and you see a homeless person in need, please dont forget to give him/her something. This is what christmas is about - LOVING, GIVING, CARING, FORGIVING etc etc
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Ms TiLii. I hope that in 2012 the African movie industry will have great improvements. Better story lines, no spelling errors, actors who can act, etc.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...