Tuesday, November 22, 2011

ACT LIKE A LADY, THINK LIKE A MAN (Upcoming Hollywood Movie)



Trailer:

.
mmm, mmm mmmm - Michael Ealy. I love love love me some Michael Ealy. Yes puhlease. Search his name on this blog and you will know how much i love me some Michael. In Black Entertainment USA, he is the ONLY actor I love the most since he played Pretty Ricki on Barbershop many years ago.
.
Anyway above is the long awaited well casted black hollywood movie called THINK LIKE A MAN based on Steve Harveys best selling book (never read the book but i heard its good). The movie comes out on March 9 2012 and It has a well casted list. My personal favourite Michael Ealy, my funny actress Regina Hall (also Sanaa Lathans BFF), Gabrielle Union, Taraji P Henson, Meagan Good and funny as hell comedian Kevin Hart (if you dont have Kevin on your twitter then it must be dull on your twitter - he is just funny as hell). Oh and Chris Brown is in too i hear. and so is BET 106 and Park Terrence J.
.
In summary the story is a romantic comedy centered on a relationship expert who cannot keep his own love life in order.  The movie centers around four friends whose lives are interconnected. The women in their lives purchase Steve Harvey’s book and starts taking the advice he gives in his pages, which leaves the friends love lives jolted and shaken up. When the band of brothers find out that they have been betrayed by one of their own, they conspire to use the book’s teachings to turn the tables.

.
I am so excited for Michael because this will be the first movie he is headlining as the lead cast in a major movie. I just love me some pretty Ricky - To tell you a lil bout my boo, he majored in English in college, became a school teacher for a short minute before embarking unto hollywood. Born and raised in a real life Cosby Family in Silver Spring Maryland.

Although I dont care for thugs, no earrings nor cornrows on a guy, Michael made thug look so damn sexy in the movie Barbershop and as a first time his acting was just excellent and ofcourse them green eyes puts a trance on a lady. He did great in the movie "Colored GIrls" as the ex vet and always angry abusive husband to Kimberly Elise's character. I hated his character in that movie - but thats cos he played it so convincingly.

.
I just cant wait. I will make sure i catch this movie on non peak time (eg 11am on a weekday) when it comes out - cos over here in Atlanta - black women dont know when to shut up watching a movie with fine as Michael in it. They talk thru the whole damn movie like they do when their Idris Elba comes on screen (shirtless or not), and when it comes to Michael, I need complete silence like I am the only person in the theatre watching.

.
Below is a clip of Michael Ealy from Scenes in Barbershop. Barbershop is a great movie to own. Its very good movie by Ice Cube (also starring Eve and Cedric the Entertainer)
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...