Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Upcoming Interview with .....

Its a secret :) - or should i say a surprise. Yes its an actor and thats all i can say. This will be more of a CHAT than an interview. I want to switch it up a notch. The whole Q & A thin is too expected so i just want to change it up, by just chatting and asking all i want to ask. Its going to be interesting I promise. I would've asked yall to tell me what would you want me to ask him but then that will mean i have to give his name away which i dont plan to, so just email me and tell me what questions you would wantto ask any ACTOR or ACTRESS.

Someone emailed me asking me why i dont interview actresses or havent interviewed one yet. Hmmm - how do I say this. Uhmmm - ok, well.

I will get back to you on that answer  :)

3 comments:

Adesuwa said...

I have a feeling that this actor is an up and coming actor. Yay!! I will think of questions, and will definitely E-mail 'em to you... for sure! I know this "chat" will be a good one. Also, your notion of having a conversation as opposed to a formal interview is smart. A conversation has a flow and a casual essence that helps one get a more true depiction of the other.

Anonymous said...

hey i'm still waiting for ur interview with majid michel when is that going to happen, i've been for awhile now.

Miss T-i-l-i-i (African Movie Reviewer) said...

I will do majid soon, we already talked when he cmae to atlanta, and he has agreed, but this interview is not him - its someone else. Nonetheless - i can start compiling Majids questions now.

Give or take, we will have Majids by Feb 2012. (2mths away)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...