Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Movie "Sinking Sands" Is Premiering in Atlanta, GA



Date

Thursday: October 20 2011 @ 8pm

Saturday October 22 2011 @ 12 noon



Location:

Atlanta Midtown Art Cinema, 931 Monroe DriveAtlanta, Georgia

(if you have any questions send me an email and i will forward it for you)


Synopsis
Jimah and Pabi are a match made in heaven until a domestic accident turns their loving marriage into one of violence and abuse. Time to make decisions is here. Pabi, the woman at the center of the controversy must choose between love and life, companionship and independence. What will she choose? What will you choose? Sinking Sands cuts across race and sex. It demands answers. It demands self evaluation from individuals in all types of bondage. Especially WOMEN.


Watch Trailer



Starring:

Ama K Abrebrese

Jimmy Jean Louis


Produced and Directed By

Leila Djansi

1 comment:

Adesuwa said...

This sounds really interesting. I don't know the starring actors, I'm excited to see their capabilities. I live in NYC, so obviously I won't be there, but I want to see this... eventually.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...