Wednesday, October 26, 2011

IN THE CUPBOARD (An Upcoming Movie)


I am eagerly awaiting this movie like nobodys business. Please hurry up joh. Ah-Ah - christmas is coming, abeg release it so we can buy and wrap it as gifts to our friends, family and loved ones.

I first posted about it a couple of months a go. I will tell yall more about it later (the story line and what not as I get more info) - Watch the Trailer below;



Although 2011 failed me big time - with all the bombardment of one bafoonery and razz movie after the next, i  must say i am highly hopeful for 2012. I know of a lot of great movies coming out, and i just hope - they dont just sit on it, but release it on time and not keep us waiting.

May 2012 weed out the crap actors and actresses and make room for the new faces and better actors and actresses with the greatest potential. We wish for better scripts, better directing and overall great productions. I love to review, thats what i do , thats what i love and do it effortlessly with a passion "IF" the movie is great, but if there are no great movie releases, then I there is nothing i can do about it. I refuse to review crap movies. Thats just my mantra. Yes, what is crap to me may not be crap to someone else. Thats true, but to each his own.

2 comments:

Adesuwa said...

Showing trailers (good ones, anyway) is like preparing a buffet for an anorexic. Damn it!! I want to watch this movie!!! LOL! It's been months now! Not just "In the Cupboard" but "Adesuwa" which is to premier in London tomorrow, the 28th. "ANIA" sounds **AMAZING!** ... where is it?!! I think they are still shooting "Weekend Getaway." Now I'm gonna be suffering through new year. I better watch these movies before Obama's re-election (in the name of Jesus!) LOL. Seriously, the Nigerian movie industry finally gets it! I (an so many others) want quality. Something to show the west that we are just as bad...

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to watch this movie. So far for the year 2011 it is a disappointment with the movies released. Right now I am watching old classics like He lives in me, Alice my First Lady and Warriors Heart etc.Hoping and praying that 2012 the African movie industry will have great improvements.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...