Saturday, September 10, 2011

MS GERALDINE MAY YOU REST IN PERFECT PEACE



Yes i heard it the very day she died last week, but i refused to believe it until i got further concrete confirmation. Ms Geraldine Ekeocha one of my favourite actresses in Nollywood has passed on - apparently she died from complications during fibroid surgery. I think this could have so been avoided and her death was so unnecessary.


Sam Loco has not even been buried yet and we have to grief another Nollywood legend. I am so hurt by the death of Ms Geraldine - and my condolences go out to her family. She will surely be missed.


Mr Death. Enough already - no more - we have grieved enough this year. Go back to where you came from. In the Name of Jesus we shall not bury another nollywood actor/actress for a long time.


This is so sad, and I will so miss her acting.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...