Sunday, May 22, 2011

Promote Seat Belt Wearing and Safe Sex in African Movies

I would like to see the promotion of seat belt wearing and safe sex (condom wearing) in African movies. If there is a love scene please showcase condom wearing. If someone sits in a car please let them put on seat belt.

I dont think promoting such will take away from the movie.

I was watching a movie with an African American Friend and i guess she had noticed so she asked me "Dont you all wear seat belts back in Africa". I didnt know what to say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not only that, sex is not an open thing in Africa. I prefer I see people going in the bedroom, get under the bedsheets and what happened after that I will figure out. Showing too much sex acts is just too boring.....is like seen my grandpa's goats doing it anywhere, anytime and with any she/he goat....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...