Monday, May 9, 2011

Memories of my Heart (Promo Photos)

If you are a regular to this blog, I have mentioned Memories of my Heart Many times as upcoming -i mentioned it here and here. (the trailers are in these mentioned threads too so if you havent already, please check it out). Well it seems its finally going to hit the US shores in no time, starting off with selective state to state premieres.


Please this is Ini Edo first produced movie (with the guidance of Emem) so lets all support her by attending the premiere and/or purchasing the dvd when its finally released - from inside gist, i know this movie is a sure winner - its worth the buy.


I like this new movie jacket as compared to the previous. We got ya back Ini. Good Luck. I am so so so happy for Ini, things are going so well for her this year. 2007/8 was rough with the haters trying to bring her down.


Watch this space for more updates.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...