Monday, April 11, 2011

Watch Out for More releases (2nd Qtr 2011)

More and More movies are rolling in this 2nd quarter (April 2011).

.

As usual many our junk and pure waste of money to buy, a few are good, but as always like i said before, I watch it all and if i dont review it - consider it junk (you can watch it how you deem fit BUT DO NOT BUY IT PLEASE!!!!)- The ones which have had great review which I have not seen yet (which are few and far between) I will also let you know (example will be some of Izu Ojukwus movies). But trust me - i do watch it all as much as they may be junk, i need to watch it to make my judgement even if it means forwarding my dvd player every second to avoid headache.

.

As usual the marketers/producers are at it again with 4 parts of a movie - Part 1 and 2 has one name title then part 3 and 4 has another name title to fool the audience. Just becareful.

.

I have a lot of movies to go through this month but at the same time i am very busy with other business adventures but i will try my best to squeeze in an hour or so every other day and review movies (worth reviewing).

.

I will update my right panel of upcoming movies this weekend. Thanks for your patience.

.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...