Friday, April 29, 2011

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR FUTURE KING AND QUEEN




WATCH THIS SPACE FOR ALL THE PHOTOS

Being that I am also British - this is dear to my heart. Watch this space as I post all the photos from the wedding - the dresses - THE HATS etc.


I never forgave the royals for their treatment to Diana before her unforgetful demise, and I held a grudge for 15 yrs but today I will say they have redeemed themselves by making William and Kates' day beautiful, and I pray they treat our Queen Catherine right. At least with them they love each other - their love for each other just oozes out their pores - sometimes you can tell She and William talk and communicate with their eyes. I have never seen anything like it. I wokr up 4am USA EST time to watch this. I am dozing off at work but my boss understands.


Tufiakwa that Camilla becomes my next queen- it wont happen. I want Catherine as my next queen.

I predict twins for William and Kate - 1 boy - 1 girl and the girl will be called Diana.


MONEY TALKS, WEALTH WHISPERS - SO I ASK WHICH AFRICAN ROYALTY CAN BEAT THIS EVENT?? - NADA!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...