Thursday, April 7, 2011

Casting Call

Remember when i mentioned here that i will be embarking on my first casting job (which is an ultimate dream come true). Well below are the details for casting call.

-Date: Sunday April 24 & Monday April 25 2011.

-Location: 6462 berryside court lithonia, GA 30058, USA.

-Time 7pm - 10pm EST.

-Age Looking for both male and female ages 25-35 of African descent .

Though this casting call is here in Atlanta GA-USA - the owner of the movie does plan to do other casting calls in Ghana/Nigeria in the next few months.

.

Stay tuned

3 comments:

madeline said...

Hi. I stumbled upon your blog, and I must say I LOVE it. I love the idea of an african movie critic. It's very original. Thank you for being candid and constructive in your posts.
Keep up the good work.

Miss T-i-l-i-i (African Movie Reviews) said...

Oh thanks Madeline - thats very sweet of you. Feel free to stop by and contribute to comment anytime

Nollywood Forever said...

Congratulations girl. I look forward to hearing all about it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...