Friday, March 25, 2011

Why I dont care for Nollywood-USA Collabo Movies

Especially ones starring Bunny wachmacallit (dont know her last name - all i remember are her fake lacefronts and contact lenses), Van Vicker, Desmond Elliot (and lately Ini Edo) and mostly shot in the VA, DC, MD or Houston area with a bunch of mediocre "CAN'T ACT" lacefront, blue contacts LAFA (locally acquired foreign accent) accent chicks.

I have seen a few enough to deter me and to make me stay way clear. i want my african movies african set period - any collaboration has to be top notch - or just leave it alone and stop polluting.

Its bad enough Mr Cuteness cant act a lick (we all know that, but he is cute so we will just watch him on mute for now)- but to team him up with such bad actresses - its pure torture for my eyes. . 1+1=2 , but i dont need 2, 1 is bad enough - cant have 2. lol .

coming soon with my longer commentary (long overdue).





You cant pay me to watch these ish. Absolute waste of precious time and definately not worth a dime. Dont say i did not warn you.













Dont let them fool you putting in Desmond, Ramsey or some famous Nollywoodian, i guarantee you these movies aint worth your dime. Van by now you should know will say yes to anything - its bad enough we see his non acting *** in these movies but to couple it with these bad actresses - you need a whole bottle of paracetamol to get thru these movies.

3 comments:

Nollywood Forever said...

Hey girl. Could you change the link for my blog to nollywoodforever.com cos you got the link to the wordpress one which I stopped 2 years ago. thats weird its still there!entily

Anonymous said...

hi,my name is blessing.pls can you leave me and email.just incase you know anywer hollywood/USA is doing auditions?? i really want to act bcos i beleive am talented.i live in houston TEXAS and
my email is {blessbless22@yahoo.com}

Anonymous said...

Ms T. i agree with you on some of the movies shot in The US are wack but the movie "THE BET" was actually a good movie, i dont think they needed van vicker, plus he did not act too good in the movie though.But yes i still think most movies shot here are not up to par

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...