Wednesday, March 23, 2011

RIP Elizabeth Taylor

Today is a sad day for me indeed, One of my favourite Hollywood Legend has just passed away today - actress Elisabeth Taylor. I loved loved loved loved that woman. Her great acting, her gracefulness, charisma and how much an esquisite lady she was. Just pure class. And how can i forget my favourite movie of her of all time which i still WISH someday they will be the african version starring Genevieve Nnaji (Elizabeth Taylor) and Ramsey Nouah (Paul Newman)- the movie is "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" and who else to play Big Daddy than Olu Jacobs lol - check out my tags to read what i wrote on it before. In the mean time check out the trailer to a scene of that movie. If you have never watched this movie ever - you are missing big time - i am a real sucker for classic old Hollywood Movies (even black and white) - I watch it all - I just love movie.



All her movies were great. There will be no actress as great as her from HOllywood - she will surely be missed. I hope they reproduce the movie on Blue Ray - i own it but i want my blue ray version with hd quality. I love this movie so much.

Rest in Perfect Peace Dame Elizabeth Taylor.

.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...