Sunday, February 6, 2011

Where are they now?

Where is
-St Obi - another favourite for romantic lead roles back in the day
.
-Adim Williams (actor, director, writer) - one of the most underrated - I truly miss his work . His movie "Sharon Stone" starring Genevieve (as u will read in my intro on the right panel) got me watching Nigerian movies to begin - if i was not turned on by Sharon Stone - i probably would have never watched nigerian movies. I will do an article with Adim Williams under my "We Salute You" corner - I am trying to get in contact with him for an interview. My nollywood friends if any of you can hook me up for an interview with Adim, I would really appreciate it.
.
-Amaka Aneke - the pretty somber looking actress who played Gennys bestfriend in "Not man Enough. She was "good" and had potential and very pretty.
.
-Liz Benson -
.
-Owen - the cute cute guy who starred as Saint Obi good brother in "Royal Palace" - i had a cute crush on dude.
.
i will add more later
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...