Sunday, February 27, 2011

SECOND CHANCE (An Upcoming Movie)

.

This is an upcoming movie starring Chet Anekwe, Patience Ozorkwor and King Joe Ikechukwu - it was shot here in the US, and apparently will be released this summer (2011). Enjoy - at least watching the trailer above it doesnt look as rubbish as "REBOUND" movie released last year which was full of crap
.


.

REBOUND (which i mistakenly watched in 2010) was just a bunch mediocre "cant act actresses" plus almighty VV at his best [:))], and a hint of Desmond - movies like these is what deters me from a NOLLYWOOD/USA collab movies).

.

If you watch this movie "Rebound" (and all the many other starring JJ Bunny and her lace front blue eye contact crew - you will yank ya hair out just watching the horrible acting - sometimes i just wonder where did they get these from to act)- They fooled us with Desmond part 1 of the movie which was "ok", and the movie gets to Part 2 and it was full of crap (lacefront, fake contacts, cant speak, cant act etc etc -need i go on) - one of the worst movies i have ever seen - Dont waste your money to buy it.

.

(chei someone has killed me today - someone just emailed me and probably didnt catch my joke, asking me if I think Van Vicker is a good actor - Either this is a trick question or you very new to this blog - I, Miss Tilii thinks Van is a good actor? chei. You made me laugh out loud but at the same time you have killed me). You may want to go back and read all my threads from when i begun and then you will know how i really feel.lol. Girl stop messing wit me.

.

(if you wondering why i change my template it is because the new template(s) from google comes with so many options, thus i had no choice but to get rid of the old template which had very limited formatting options. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused)

.

5 comments:

West African Lily said...

Ms. Tilli - you just killed me dead!

Please don't tell me you think Van Vicker is a good actor.

Please no! not you too!
(i mean, he has improved, but he is still terrible, which just goes to show just how terrible he used to be)

My African Movie Reviews said...

lol lol West African Lily: Either this is a trick question or you very new to this blog.
.
You dont know my taste for great acting abi?
.
Welcome to this blog - you have got a lot to learn and read about my criteria for great acting.

Anonymous said...

Likes likes a very good movie to me...i also hate this american/nollywood/gollywood movies...something about them doesnt sound right...

bestting said...

Lol i get u

Anonymous said...

I am new to your website and agree with a lot of what I have seen you post. I feel that there are a lot of bad African actors and movies but if you choose wisely there are some good ones. Van Vicker may be good-looking but he is a terrible actor. I also can't stand these new Hollywood type movies with the guns, drugs, gangsters, and cursing, and of course the bad acting. I love Patience and Nkem, together and separately, which brings me to a question: Is there Part 3 to Backfire?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...