Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The White Wedding (An upcoming SA movie)




I mentioned this movie many months ago, and finally the movie "The White Wedding" is going to be released on DVD this year (Janurary 25th 2011) so look out for it. I cant wait to see it. I know its released onthis date here in USA - i dont know about elsewhere


Once again here is the trailer








ps: to all my readers please dont hesistate to continue to keep me informed of upcoming movies across the continent of Africa (not just Ghana or Nigeria). To my SA reader who sent me update of the dvd release - thank you.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Saw this at NYC's African film festival last year. Don't think you'll be disappointed. Another particularly interesting work is The Absence by Mama Keita. Great film.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...