Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Touch My Heart (Miss Tilii Movie Review)



.
Starring
RMD as
Stella Damasus as x
Bimbo Akintola as x
Joke Silva as x
Kate Henshaw Nuttal as x
.
Written By
Coming soon
.
Produced By
Coming soon
.
Directed By
Coming soon
.
Theme
Romance, Marriage, Infidelity, Friendship, Love
.
Storyline
I have no idea who to believe when it comes to love. To me "men are promiscuous, it takes self-discipline and self-control to remain faithful to their partners". As a personal trainer with a heart break assigned to train a man with his own marital issues, rather puts me in a dilemma. How complicated could this be? A blind side of love recruited.
.
My Review
This I personally think is my ultimate favourite out of the whole bunch I have watched in the past year. Its just a feel good movie – kinda like Ego Boyos “Keeping Faith” (which I will never stop mentioning). For those new to watching movies – these actors/actresses in this movie are the original veterans to what we considered great movies when we started watching movies – 12 odd years ago. They are eloquent, articulate and know how to bring the character to life without forcing. They didn’t need to take their clothes off to make a points or to be recognized as good actors and actresses – cos they just were – They didn’t try too hard- they just acted and they acted well. Almost all the cast of “Keeping Faith” were in this movie except “Genevieve Nnaji and “???”.
.
RMD our own african Denzel, gets better with age - though he has put on a lil bit of weight. Stella did great (and i cant wait to see her again and RMD and Desmond in BCD 3 - Emmmmmeeeeemmmmmmm I am waiting ooohhhhhhh - I dont think there is a bigger advocate for BCD3 as much as me - the wahala i give Emem is too much). Aunty Joke my ultimate favourite african movie on screen mom - as a mum (as she was to Genevieve in Keeping Faith) she gives the best advice. Excellent veteran actress like her husband Uncle Olu Jacobs. Bimbo Akintola - now how can you deny this excelletn actress - i just dont understand why we dont see much of her - she is sooooooooooooooo UNDERRATED like i cant explain. I wish producers will write more scripts for her (good scripts that is) - I see she has acted in several yoruba movies and she is good in that too but i miss my Bimbo for real. IN this movie she was a real bitch and she played it to a T. I Love Bimbo.
.
I enjoyed the script - it was just a feel good movie. Definately a collectors item for keepers. Wrap one as a gift for a friend or family
.
My Ratings
9/10
.
ps: Like i always say the sypnosis or storyline - is not my grammar - i copy from the movie jacket
.

1 comment:

Nollywood said...

Are u freaking kidding me??? Its now they are releasing this. They premiered it in 2007 in London and it was called State of the Heart. I posted about it on NR. Its was aiiight nothing great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...