Monday, November 8, 2010

Tyler Perry's "Colored Girls" Red Carpet Affair

Tyler Perry (Director, Producer & Screen Writer)
.
Kimberly Elise

Janet Jackson
.
Anika Noni Rose
.
Loretta Divine
.
Phylicia Rashad
.
Kerry Washington
.
Kerry and her mum
.
Thandie Newton
.
Macy Gray
.
Tessa and Anika at the after party
.
Michael Ealy
(announcement everybody this is my husband pretty ricky nash)
.
Khalil Kain
(yall remember with Tupac in Juice right as well as "GIRLFRIENDS - by the way he is 46 yrs old - yes sirrr - Black surely dont crack)
Omari Hardwick
(He is cute and all, but I have some reservatiosn bout his acting - its just ah-ight. I think someone else could have played his role better, like Rockmon Dunbar or Morris Chestnut -but I like Tyler cos he is known to always give newbies a break and a chance - i like that)
.
Richard Lawson
(though his role was small, personally i'd've casted underrated actors Clifton Powell or Roger Guenveur instead)
.

2 comments:

Nollywood Forever said...

I will always and forever love Khalil Kain... He is BEYOND FINE! you can keep my boy toy as long as you stay away from my mr kain.

*the* chatter*box* said...

miss tilli better be prepared oh because i am going to your junior wife!!!...michael ealy sure if fine...KHALIL KHALIL KHALIL!!!...miss tilli hy you doig this now??? eh ??? u r killing me lol!!!!...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...