Monday, November 22, 2010

MORE "BUNCH OF ....." RELEASES TO END 2010

And as Nollywood and Ghana continously advance in their movie making to reach an international market (hollywood OSCAR bound) -with their QUANTITY release and not QUALITY - we are once again bombarded by a list of movies not worth a dime - I literally had headache after going thru this and had to go straight to bed after taking tylenol. DO NOT BUY ANY OF THESE MOVIES - SAVE YOUR MONEY.

.
-Rough Ryders (coulda been better)
-5/10
.
-Turn me On (its by Frank Arase & Roger Quartey at their creative best in script - what else is new -tchewww)

-3/10

.

-Before my Wife
3/10
.
-Enemies of Progress (i got this movie cos of Nkem but must say the bombardment of Razness did not do it for me)
3/10
.
-Wise In Laws
2/10
.
-Twisted Fate (coulda been better)
4/10
-
PS: On this blog "Bunch" means "Bunch of Crap" lol - I will be posting more. Simply print this page and take it with you to the african store so you know what to stay away from.
.

2 comments:

ShadeNonconformist said...

Lmao. Sorry. Lol.

Nollywood Forever said...

You didn't like wise in laws? I thought it was funny but the problem was the botched up storyline and trying to do too much. you know the continuation is Best Honeymoon, orr you may have it the other way round, apparently it won awards. I mean it was watchable but I wouldn't call it award worthy.

Ha enemies of Progress I thought that it was just because I was sleepy that I couldn't get through it. It started off alright but then I just got so so bored.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...