Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Tchidi Chikere

Today is Tchidi Chikere Birthday
Happy Birthday Tchidi
Have a wonderful Birthday
.
As an honour i will dig into my library and find some of your old village movies to watch (Blood Sisters starring Genny and OmoT AND All My Life starring Rita and OmoT).
.
When are you coming out with one of your signature village theme movies. I miss that about you. I really truly miss your villlage theme stories - apart from Chinny Ahaneku (another great story teller with village theme movies), no one tells it better. 2010 has been dry but i am looking forward to 2011. As you will all know from reading this blog my favourite African movies are the traditional village theme movies- they are more real and less pretense. I just love it.
.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Tchidi Chikere.From your fans in Trinidad and Tobago.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...