Saturday, October 2, 2010

4th Quarter of the Year - My First Stash Arrived....

Its the fourth and final quarter of the year (Oct-Nov-Dec) before the year ends and we still havent gotten the best of the best yet - its just been one crap after the next all year - worst year ever in the past 5 yrs, we are still waiting .
.
Anyway, I got my package with my stash first week of Oct 2010.
-Temptation (Majid, Martha etc)
-After The Service (Bimbo, Mercy, Nuella, Van etc) - 20 mins watching it and i can see it was a straight jack and steal from american movie with Jennifer Lopez "Maid in Manhattan" - some african producers at their best - can never be original and ish - they always have to STEAL someone elses script. MONEY MISS ROAD Producers and Directors at the creative best.:lol: - hey lets just steal a script and call it a day - our mind were not born with such creativity - this is utterly shameful and pitiful. And Mr Vicker i am not going to be harsh today cos i just came from church this sunday afternoon, but P U H LEESE lawd, boy take a break of acting - invest in some acting classes - Yes Mr Vicker Lord knows you are a handsome scrumtious delicious looking man (Adjoa is a lucky lady)- but seriously dude, watching you act is another story - Modelling will be perfect for you - but for now acting is just not it - i am still waiting for a day i see u in a scene which you act to make believable (Happy, Sad, Dangerous, Crying etc -borrow some tears from Mercy if u have to since your cant come natural etc- no character u play is ever believable to me yet - Jeez!!!). I do have hope in you though. If you take a year out and do some intensive acting lesson - that might really help.
.
-Room Service (continuation of After the Service - a complete twist - just ah-ihght)
-Princess Myra (Patience, Mike, Desmond, Nonso)
-Royal Treasure (Chika Ike Van Vicker, Ali Nuhu) - JESOS CHRIST, WHAT A COMBINATION. THIS IS THE ONE I WILL WATCH LAST - I WILL NEED A COUPLE BOTTLE OF TYLENOL OR PARACETAMOL TO GO THRU THIS ONE - DOUBLE DOZE OF HEADACHE!!!
-Fear Not (Adjololo, Oge, Ini etc)
-Agatha (Ghanaian movie)
.
.
Clearly a couple of crap ones - but i have no choice, i gotta smoke it - puff puff pass -puff puff pass, but bear in mind I will ONLY review it IF it is GREAT. If its crap - i wont bother reviewing it. I might simply rate it. Another weight of stash is being shipped to me next week. And to all those asking - no i still havent received Nollywood Hustler - I dont know why its so late for my dealer to get it, but I will keep you posted.
.
I gave up on "Bursting Out", and all the others which we have waited so long. I am just fed up waiting. "I sing of a well" is here but my dealer forgot to include it in my stash.
.

5 comments:

Nigerian Film and TV Addict said...

haha @ "this is the one i will watch last"...save the worst for last..LOL

Nollywood said...

OH MY LIFE! You have been conned like me! The Fear not is Sinful Game/Corrupt girls repackaged. I was looking forward to watching that today only to put it in and find that out. As for Princess MYRA... COMPLETE UNWATCHABLE TRASH!!! Mine was called War and Romance, actually I think the one you have is the continuation, it is beyond bad I gave it 10%

After the day I've had today I lament on the money I've spent. I will be taking a break from buying because all of this is taking the pee!

medat said...

Hello Ms-TiLLi,
Would you mind contributing your blogs to an African movies website? Please email me at jojoo DOT imbeah AT gmail DOT com if you are interested.

Best!
Jojoo

Anonymous said...

I Sing Of A Well is a brilliant and pheunominal movie!! The cast were great, story well written. The cast in the movie reminded me of the wonderful shows "Thursday TV Theater and NAFTI" Watching them in this movie was amazing.

Oveall I was very impressed with the story and cast. It was a great buy and I'm glad I got my monies worth!!

****As for Mr. Vicker, I've giving up on him because it doesn't look like he's ever going to prove me wrong.

Anonymous said...

MS Tilli Van Vicker rants are just too funny...true but funny nonetheless...LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...