Tuesday, September 14, 2010

BENT ARROWS (Upcoming Movie with Dynamic Cast)

Movie Trailer
.

.
Starring:
-Olu Jacobs with wifey Joke Silva
-Stella Aboderin
-Omoni Oboli
-Desmond Elliot
-Ngozi Ezeonu
-Enebeli Elebuwa
.
Storyline:
will keep you posted
.
Producer:
Isang Obong
.
Director:
Lancelot Imaseun (aka Da Governor)
.
This movie already premiered in Nigeria/Abuja last Friday Sept 9th 2010 and we in the diaspora are still waiting to see it.
.
This has to be 2nd movie after the highly anticipated upcoming "Behind CLosed Doors - Part 3" starring Stella Aboderin that I am excited to see. Personally i think after the ban was lifted and she came back into the scene (which was also a difficult time for her considering her late husband Jaiye's had just passed) - I have not been impressed much with anything she has done since her come back, but am really excited about "Bent Arrows" and ofcourse "Behind Closed Doors". Though i have always had to take a reincheck on my invites to Emems premieres in Naija. i pray and hope I will be front center smiling ear to ear for BCD3's premiere. I dont think there has been a greater/stronger advocate than my self for the continuation of "Behind Closed Doors" - aka BCD3.
.
I am very happy for Stella -she has been thru a lot in the past few years and i wish her the best plus am kinda glad she is being extra selective with her roles.(if you guys dont know what i am talking about when i mentiont "THE ban" i guess u are new to the scene in watching movies and its too long to get into explaining what went on in 2004/5 with the industry - google it)
.
So anyway, lets all support this new upcoming movie "Bent Arrows" with this dynamic cast - you are bound to get your moneys worth PLUS it was directed by Da Governor (Mr Lancelot Imaseun - now you know u cant go wrong with that). There is some movies you see the Cast & Director, trailer and know without a doubt its a sure winner.
.
PS:
Omoni Oboli I salute you, I have really kept my eye on you in the past year and I must say I am proud of you with your extra selective choice of script and glad you are not jumping into anything nilly willy. You are doing great and I wish you well. I watch every body with eyes like a hawk and will not fail to recognise when they are doing well.
.
Thank you to the anonymous person who sent me this update about the movie.
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to read Ms Tilli's comments on this trailer (Tchidi Chikere what in the world?!!!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rewfGxXBKz8&feature=player_embedded

Anonymous said...

I found another trailer for a Nollywood USA Production, I don't watch these USA Productions, but the trailers are always hilarious. Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVYLpVxpt28&feature=player_embedded#!

My African Movie Reviews said...

With Van VIcker in it and it being shot in USA with all these mediocre actors (excluding Chet Anekwe) - there is nothing to ride home about. I will watch it but I wont buy it - am not googoo gaga about it, as much as i LOVE Tchidi, i only like him for what he does best, VILLAGE THEME MOVIES

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...