Thursday, September 2, 2010

BENT ARROW (an upcoming movie)

Poster
(i will post it once i get it)
.
Storyline
Directed by Lancelot Oduwa Imasuen and produced by Isang Ubong-Awah ‘Bent Arrows’ storylines weave together to illuminate the human consequences of sexual abuse, betrayal, undue parental control and the male child syndrome on both the society, and specifically, on young girls.
.
Starring:
Joke Silva, Olu Jacobs, Stella Damasus, Omoni Oboli, etc
.
i will post further infor on this movie as i get it. Be patient with me.
.
I am very excited about it not just cos I love me some Governor (Lancelot) and with him directing there is hardly any dissapointment, I eagerly anticipate this cos the story line covers a lot and this is something I talked about to see in our movies.
.
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ms Tilli, I saw part of Deadly Hands. Good Grief...it was painful. Desmond, Yemi and Mercy could not save it. And the reason I saw "part" of it was because I could not bring myself to finish it. I just wasted my money on the crap.

I have been reading your blog for sometime now and I think I can confidently say, you will label that crap.

BTW keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Yayyyy! I LOVE Stella Damasus - even more than Genevieve, I think, and that's saying sth because I adore Genny. And Joke is great.

Now all we have to do is wait for Stella, Genny, and Omotola to be put in the same movie.

Lady Jaye

Anonymous said...

Deadly Hands was the worst movie eva. i watched 15 minutes of the movie and have no clue what the movie was about. Sad, really sad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...