Monday, August 2, 2010

TAKERS (Upcoming HOLLYwood movie)

.
Well you all know though this blog is solely for african movies every now and then i will promote an upcoming HOLLYWOOD movie which interest me (and am assuming might interest a few too) - well this upcoming movie released nationwide in USA on Aug 27 2010 is called "TAKERS".
.
Why am i so excited about it,? "cos we aint ever had this much foine ass men in one movie in a long time (xcuse ma ebonics)-. I mean you talking Idris Elba, Michael Ealy and all the rest. This is movie you go see with ya girlfriends and just oohh, ahhh and drool - leave ya boyfriends at home cos he probably wont be happy you drooling over some men you dont even know.
.
This movie is definately a girls night out for me - and the main reason am going to see it is cos of my one and only Michael Ealy (aka Pretty Ricky Nash) - (5th from left in the below poster) - had a crush on dude since the Icecube movie "Barbershop" (was it his thuggish ways in Barbershop or is it them green eyes - Oh i dont know - he just cute and yummyliscious to me - they dont make them like this no more so leave me a lone to go marinate on this one).
.
My girl friend whom am going to see this movie with is going cos of Idris Elba, some are going cos of rapper Tip "TI" Harris (congrats on ya recent nuptials to Tiny), every lady has her reason to looking forward to seeing this movie, and if you ask me the story line - like the rest of em - i dont even know or care. They can play the movie on mute for all i care for 120mins. The view is good enough :lol: - I need a large bowl of popcorn.
.
ps: if you wondering is that Chris Brown first from right - yeah thats him - he was cast in role way before Rihanna beating incident in Feb 2009. And if Michael looks familiar elsewhere apart from Barbershop - yes he did use to date Halle Berry - i was heartbroken when they broke up. I was waiting for them to marry mate and make some babies.
.
Go to website to watch trailer
http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/takers/site/ .
.

2 comments:

Nollywood Forever said...

I can't wait to see this... All that sexual chocolate in one movie? I CANNOT WAIT!!! Thats ma word!

*the* chatter*box* said...

Hi miss tilli i know things are slow in nollywood but some of us are mising u here in bloggerland(dnt ask me thats wat ey call it).nwei apparently takers is doing well so big up to our chocolate brothers cant wait for it to come to the UK

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...