Friday, July 2, 2010

Ghana You Still Made All of Africa Proud....

this is where dude Suarez cost Africa our opportunity -
You are not a Goal Keeper but u go into a net and use your hands to stop the Ball




.
THOUGH I AM VERY PROUD OF MY NATION GHANA, AT THE SAME TIME I AM SO HURT FOR OUR LOSS - NOT JUST GHANA'S LOSS BUT THE WHOLE AFRICA CONTINENTS LOSS
.
I cant eat, I cant sleep - truly i never knew a football loss can affect me this much - i cried my eyes out today. May Thunder and Lighting Fire over SUAREZ and his satanic hands. From here on I dont care to watch the game anymore of the remaining teams. Suarez should have been given 10 red cards. 1 for every damn finger. I am so immensely hurt i cant even describe it. The miss goals also hurt me too. I mean we almost got it. I am very depressed right now. I think i may need some strong prayers, football counselling or therapy to get over this.
.
Nonetheless I am still proud of my Country Ghana - I am proud to be a Ghanaian and I am very proud to be an African. 2014 God will bring us favour in Brazil. Gods knows best.
.
YOU STILL MADE THE WHOLE CONTINENT PROUD AND YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN BY ALL OVER THE WORLD, HOLD YOUR HEAD UP HIGH.
.
'Sunny days wouldn't be so great if it wasn't for rain. Joy wouldn't feel so good if it wasn't for pain.
.
Our Joy will be Greater in 2014 and there of
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TO Asamoah Gyan and the rest of the Black Stars hold your heads up high the whole country of Trinidad and Tobago was supporting you guys. And may Uruguay lose their next match.Looking for you guys in Brazil in 2014 world cup as finalist.

Anonymous said...

Well said Miss T-i-L-l-i......."'Sunny days wouldn't be so great if it wasn't for rain. Joy wouldn't feel so good if it wasn't for pain. .Our Joy will be Greater in 2014 and there of".

GHANA is the proud of Afica.......it hurts but all the same God knows BEST!!! Year 2014 will definetely be our year.

2006----we didn't make it to quarter-finals but 2010----we made it so 2014----we will make it to semi-finals-----and most definetely we will win the cup.

The whole Toronto-Ghanaian was ready block Jane St but it was rather unfortunate for us.

It really hurts to see Uruquay playing right now when it should've been GHANA, but all the same I'm proud of the BLACK STARS.......they have made us proud and I'm extremly proud to be GHANAIAN.......GOD BLESS OUR HOMELAND GHANA.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...