Saturday, July 31, 2010

Ms Tilii's Month End Freaknic

From now on, on the last saturday of every month i will share my favourite african songs and/or music videos from all over africa as a celebration for month end. It will be called Miss Tilii's Month End Freaknic, for my blog guest to enjoy it for the weekend.
.
Nana Boroo - Ahayede (GHANA)- to the non ghanaians ahayede means there is no "place" sweeter - this song is on rotation on all radio stations and every club in ghana and think it will continue to be a hit all through christmas.
.
.
P Square - E No Easy (NIGERIA) - i first saw this song in the movie STOLEN WILL during the party scene. I looooooooooooooooooove Psquare - always have. This is a real party song.

.
This is to say happy weekend to you all - have a blessed upcoming week.
.
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms Tilli,

Have you heard Flabour N'abania's new song - Adamma (I think it is new...I could be wrong)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUXG_Scvqks

My African Movie Reviews said...

No i havent - i am just hearing it - nice beat. I guess its not that popular yet

Anonymous said...

Sorry, ..I meant "Flavour" and not "Flabour". LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...