Sunday, July 25, 2010

Miss Tilii's Website In the Works

I am in process of turning this blog into a real website. I think i have out done the blog thing (Nov 2010 will be this blog's 2nd Birthday) and now want to upgrade a notch to a website platform. I been crawling now i need to stand up. I am extremely busy right now but look out for a launch of my NEW website before the end of the year. Its going to be a lot more user friendly and a lot more interesting topics much more than just MOVIE REVIEWS focusing on GREAT MOVIES ONLY. Its going to be fun.
.
As u all know I am currently in collabo with my websista Nollywood Uncut and also in talks to collab with another new interesting review related website in the works, so rest assured u will see me around. The more the merrier, You guys will have more choices of webs to browse.
.
If i continue to see the amount of traffic i see here lately i may have to do this part time instead of letting it be just a hobby i do late at night when i have "spare time" - just so i can dedicate more time to this.
.
If there is anything u would like to see on my upcoming web - let me know your suggestions.
.
MORE UPDATE LATER

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the poster that sent you the Talk With Funmi link.

You are fast becoming Nollywood's "Sasha Stone". LOL

Sasha started her blog a couple of years back as a hobby. Today, Awards Daily has now grown into one of the top blogs for reviewing films in general and Oscar hopefuls in particular.

http://www.awardsdaily.com/

I wish you the same kind of success. :)

Anonymous said...

HI
Could you also post trusted websites where people can buy these African movies online.

Miz B said...

Hi Miz TilL
congrats on that leap in progress! You go, girl! The world is your oyster!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...