Saturday, July 31, 2010

Breath Of Love

i was going to review this new movie but i change my mind. I mistakenly bought it, just cos one of my favourite actors (Ramsey Nouah ) is in it, but one actress CHIKA IKE - spoiled it for me. The movie was just ok.
.
Chika Ike i am so tired of watching your movies - like seriously. I mean i try and avoid your movie at all cost but i got this movie cos of Ramsey and now i regret it. The one question i have for you (and you can take it or leave it) - WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE PREDICTABLE ONE WAY FACIAL EXPRESSIONS IN EVERY MOVIE YOU DO - I get exhausted watching your movies and thats why i avoid your movies. Your facial expressions never change (same observation with ghana actress Kalsum Sinare), always predictable - Please do us a favor watch your movies - maybe watch it on MUTE and watch your facial expression in all the scenes from beginning to end - kinda like a frustruation look. I can watch my favourite other actresses on MUTE if i wanted to, and still understand the storyline. Your facial expression frustruate me so much, i start making faces like u do and someone walks in on me watching the movie and "Whats wrong" - so i avoid ya movies at all cost - My Ultimate Drive by
.
.
SAY SOMETHING NICE CHALLENGE:
Yes you are a beautiful girl Chika- that i give to you i seen nice smily photos of you before (USE IT MORE OFTEN) - but seriously you dont have to make your facial gestures the same in every scene - whethere you are happy, sad, surprised, tired, etc etc - its getting so tired, so just retire it.
.
Thank You.
.
(this is the first time in a long time, i got duped - Ramsey its all becos of you i bought this movie)
.

3 comments:

bodacious02 said...

Thank God I didn't bite thsat bullet. I came so close.

Nollywood Forever said...

Haha! you are on a roooooooooooll with these reviews! I just reviewed this movie... It wasn't bad not not good either... and Chika Ike... Well you know how I feel about her.

Anonymous said...

Miss Tilli mehn...

Chika acting was UNBEARABLE! MY dAYZ! i mean really! it was like she was bipolar through out the whole film...and i'm sure her character wasn't supposed to be like that...

Ramsey was the only saving grace of this movie...period!

chigozie atuanya has just blown up right before my eyes...and i wonder where he's gaining all the weight from...i remember when this guy was uber fit...

quite frankly...i no knw d kyn rock wai I jam cum watch dis film oohh...

P.S. spot the ridiculousness of this situation.

this is the morning scene after Gracie's rendezvous with alcohol. her friend Mona tells her that a stranger brought her home. this her dialogue got me.

Mona: I told you not to go out alone last nite, didn't i? especially without your car...

at the back of my mind was thinking...'WTF? so she'll go out there and kill somebody's child, abi?'

these film makers should please preach road safety ooh! U NEVA DRINK AN' DRIVE...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...