Friday, July 16, 2010

ADVICE TO AFRICAN MOVIE MAKERS/DISTRIBUTORS

TO THE MOVIE MAKERS AND DISTRIBUTORS PLEASE YOU GUYS NEED TO CONSIDER YOUR DISTRIBUTION AVENUES COS THERE IS A STRONG DEMAND ALL OVER THE WORLD (APART FROM USA) AND YOU ARE NOT MEETING THEM -
.
I GET EMAILS FROM PAPUA NEW GUINEA, JAPAN, NEW ZEALAND AND ALL OVER THE CARRIBEAN WITH PPL ASKING ME WHERE TO GET THEIR MOVIES.
.
THERE ARE AFRICANS ALL OVER THE GLOBE AND WATCHING MOVIES HELP THEM TO ESCAPE SO PLEASE HELP MEET THIS STRONG DEMAND.
.
I AND MY FELLOW MOVIE REVIEW BLOGGERS CAN HELP ANY WAY WE CAN TO ADVERTISE WHERE PEOPLE CAN GET THEIR MOVIES ALL OVER THE WORLD - NOT JUST USA, UK OR CANADA.
.
I DO KNOW OF VARIOUS WEBSITES HERE IN USA WHERE AUDIENCE CAN MAKE PURCHASES BUT UNFORTUNATELY I CAN NOT TESTIFY TO THESE SITES OF HOW REPUTABLE THEY ARE BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER PURCHASED FROM THERE BEFORE.
.
I PERSONALLY GET MY STASH FROM DIRECT SOURCES OR MY LONG TIME DEALER WHO FEEDS MY HABIT.
.
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...