Monday, April 5, 2010

Upcoming Interviews with Some of Our Favourite Stars

.
April 5th 2010 at 3pm
.
Well following the post on March 17th 2010 as posted below, I said I was going to be interviewing a certain special someone to all of us whom we have seen in movies a lot lately, that special someone (whom i know a lot of the ladies love dearly) is (drumroll please)....................................................................
.
"John Dumelo".
.
I have completed the interview and in process of putting all my notes together so hold tight - give me at least 24-48hrs to get it posted, cos once i have paraphrased everything and written it all up nicely, I have promised to let him see it first to give me the ok to all the answers and questions before i post it here.
.
I want these celebrities to feel comfortable speaking with me - thus i dont ask anything uncomfortable neither do i choose to post anything that they dont want me to post. This media ground of mine is not interested in making up stories on celebs to sell a paper or to garner some traffic to this blog/web just for people to read rumors or lies. This is Pure undiluted one on one interview.
.
Yes Yes Yes ladies - i did ask - is he single (i posed that question to him at the very end of our conversation). Check back for all his responses and the whole interview including his history, his background, his goals - the one role he'd like to play in future, and his advice to young people also interested in getting in the industry, whats between him and Yvonne Nelson and all rumor clarifications or any misconceptions about him.
.
This is my very first interview ever and I am so honoured and grateful John granted it to me - cos i am no journalist, I guess he reads this blog and respects it.
.
.
.
March 17 2010 @ 3.10pm
.
Since the beginning of the year i have embarked on networking with a few of the nollywood gollywood stars, producers, directors etc I would like to interview (and I aim for just a handful). Thus far, I have got 2 yeses to some of these stars (and i am so honored and grateful since am new at this) and will be interviewing them very soon. So Look out for that - I cant mention their names but i can say both of them are of the male gender ":lol:" -
.
The interviews will be interesting but if you expecting me to ask questions about their intimate sex lifes, who they are doing now and did in the past, what materialistic possesions they have, what color drawls they wear, what skin color they date and all that b.s like many of the gragra journalist ask - forget about that - leave that to those tabloid magazines who cook up stories to sell a paper to make a buck - am not selling any paper. This will be just a respectable interview - what they say is what i will put out - by their permission ofcourse.
.
I know you ladies will want to know their status of whether they are married, single or looking and for sure I will ask that, but other than that most of the question will be about their history, how they got into the industry and their short and long term goals - stuff like that. And if theres any retarded rumor or misconception about them they need to squash i will give them the grounds to do that through this interview.
.
I want them to feel comfortable to grant me future interviews. I will taking cue from my favourite professional journalist of all time.
.
Just look out for these interviews - It wont be long.
.
.
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't wait don't take too long ooo. i have a ideai who one might be.

Harry-Rami Itie said...

We can't wait to see them

Snick said...

Kudos to you Miss Tilii on opting for quality rather than the sensationalist stuff that's flaunted on so many sites in the name of journalism. I think fans have enough of those to occupy their fanciful need to know every private detail of these people's lives. So tired of hearing about who's married to whom, divorced who, dating who, sleeping with who. I know they are public figures but at the end of it they still have to be able to salvage something for themselves or what's the point of living. Balance the professionally respectable with the occasional tidbit of gossip as you said and you'll go a long way, especially amongst those for whom much of this is about the artistic expression or just seeing a great film with exceptional acting. Bon Chance!

Anonymous said...

come on i'm getting impatient post the interview already. ok take as much time as you need but i hope you post it before this sunday. enjoy your weekend.

Tell It Like It is said...

I have been caught up helping my sister planning and preparing my nephews 16th birthday party so i havent been able to update with the interview. I promise it to be up no later than sunday. Let me get this saturday over and done with and am free to post stuff.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...