Friday, November 13, 2009

GENEVIEVE NNAJI MOVIES (OLD MOVIE JACKETS - PT 1)

.
After much popular demand i have found the movie jackets for some of Genevieve's Old Movies. Be Patience cos i do realise the marketers are slowly re-producing all her old movies and like i mentioned before this is even better since its DVD - better sound and picture quality.
.
To her new found fans who just recently started noticing her or getting into her movies less than a year or two ago. Below are some few titles to her many old movie blockbusters.

.
My first movie i watched of her and fall in love with her was "Sharon Stone" and then my second movie was "Blood Sisters" which she played a convincing evil sister so bad, that i hated her. But then i watched my third movie of her called "Keeping Faith" and fell in love with her acting all over again and she has remained my number 1 favourite actress to date. I support all her good work. I own all of them and if you ask me which ones are the best, its very hard to choose.
.
Go here for all listing
http://myafricanmoviereviews.blogspot.com/2009/07/genevieve-nnaji-movies.html
.


.
I WISH I HAD A LARGER PHOTO OF THE ABOVE MOVIE "KEEPING FAITH" - THIS WILL ALWAYS REMAIN MY MOST FAVOURITE GENEVIEVE NNNAJI MOVIE AND THATS WHY ITS FIRST ON MY LIST. ALL THE REMAINING LISTED BELOW AREA LL VERY EXCELLENT AND WORTH ALL "MY" DIME..
.

.

.
.
.
.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WILD PASSION IS THE CONTINUATION OF EMERALD
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.BEHIND THE TRUTH IS THE CONTINUATION OF "BLOOD FOR TEARS"
.
.
(girl you better hurry up and come out with another movie with Muna-u know your duos are my favourite - onscreen chemistry at best)
.
.

. one of my all time favourite
.
These are the only movie jackets i have found and posted from her many movies as listed http://myafricanmoviereviews.blogspot.com/2009/07/genevieve-nnaji-movies.html
More movie jackets to come - check blog occasionally for update
.
ENJOY COLLECTING THESE CLASSICS
ENJOY WATCHING !!!!!!!!!!
.
.

2 comments:

Myne Whitman said...

Oh wow, I'm gonna try getting some of these movies. I'm hooked to your blog now.

littletwin said...

I just started watching her movies, I love her she is an awesome actress. I have watch a lot of them but some I CAN'T FIND.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...